Empowering Pregnant Women through
Exercise and Education
Your complete and supported online guide to a happy and healthy pregnancy
What you will find in these programs
The main thing we want you to find in our program is confidence in your growing body and its ability to nurture and sustain the life of your baby as well as your own! You may be feeling the effects of pregnancy on your body and need some help to feel more yourself. You may just be diligent in looking after yourself and the new life you are creating inside. Either way, you are in the right place for practical, evidence based antenatal education and exercise programming.
Contents as outlined above includes:
- Your Changing Body – physiology, biomechanics, aches, pains and more of the why and how to help.
- Pelvic Floor – what is it and how can I make it work the way I need it to for pregnancy birth and beyond.
- Resources – touching base on antenatal education options, Perinatal Anxiety and Depression and other helpful places to go without diving into the depths of Google.
- Birth – Vaginal, C-section, Induction, Natural, Pain relief – what happens to you as a woman and how to decrease some physical issues that may be associated with the wonderful adventure that is birth.
- Common Pregnancy Conditions – an overview on some conditions that might arise to give you an understanding so you aren’t as fearful if they happen to you.
- Postnatal Rehabilitation – something that we have quite a bit of control over compared to how we feel when pregnant and during birth. Learn what you CAN do in the first weeks to help your recovery.
You will also find a comprehensive library of exercises to do throughout the duration of your pregnancy, complete with modifications for progression and regressions as needed for your unique self. There are exercise programs suitable for every trimester of pregnancy, for you to follow and keep you motivated without having to think of your own, for you to go to in place of your regular gym routine.
We look forward to sharing your journey Mama!
Meet your Instructors
Education is the core of Samantha's treatment and her passion is Physiotherapy for pregnancy, postnatal and infants.
During the dynamic time of pregnancy and navigating a newborn, as well as being a Mum of three herself, having the continuity of care that Sam provides for all aspects when it comes to the physical, ensures you feel safe and well looked after.
With of a love of high intensity exercise such as crossfit, Kirra has a passion for pre and post natal exercise and the adaptations that need to be put in place.
After going through pregnancy, childbirth and the postnatal period twice, she is eager to share her knowledge and education of the tips and tricks to make sure pregnancy and the post natal period are safe and thoughtful times in your life.
Q: Do I need to be experiencing pregnancy pain and discomfort to get anything out of this course?
Q: Can I claim this on my private health insurance?
Q: Why are the “Spoil Yourself” Packages so much more expensive than the “All You Need” Package?
Q: How long will the course take me to complete?
Need More Information?
Please leave your details below and we'll be in touch via email.